As a highly qualified and experienced consultant he has appeared on T.V. and radio, has been featured/written in many specialist magazines and newspapers. He is also the author and course provider for his NABBA/CMA/BCMA affiliated Qualifications as well as owner and director of GB Fitness. He is also a Professional Speaker on all matters of OPTIMAL-BEING.
GB Fitness offer courses in Personal Training, Nutrition and many related disciplines.
As a personal trainer and nutritionist his clients range from complete beginners desiring fat loss and health enhancement to international athletes in elite competition. He encourages health within the workplace and offers businesses advice on how to best maximise efficiency (and therefore profit) through the wellness and vitality of their employees. His expertise in this field has taken him worldwide including work in Africa, Malta, Germany, Turkey, Tenerife, Estonia, Miami, Los Angeles, Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Cayman, Poland, Croatia and Hungary.
at work ...
Telephone - 07961 346461
Cain is also a qualified NLP Master Practitioner and utilises this skill to motivate his clients and help instill a positive mood state in all the people that he meets.
His regimes often challenge the concepts that many believe to be true, often enforced upon us by inaccuracies offered up in the media of television, newspapers and magazines.
A few media roles in which you may have seen Cain :
- 1998 ... 'Central Weekend' TV debate show - Nutritionist talking on the dangers of extreme diets
- 1999-2001 ... contributor to 'The Times' newspaper health and fitness column
- 2002 ... 'The Weakest Link' Body Beautiful Christmas special
- 2002 ... RTL German News channel - speaking again on extreme, dangerous diet practises
- 2003 ... Managing Editor/Writer of 'Muscular Development' body building and fitness magazine
- 2004 ... Recorded seminars around the UK on the role of supplementation for athletes (see 'Media & Articles' section to order your free copy of the dvd)
- 2004 ... 'Body Spectacular' for Discovery Health channel - physique transformation program. He was the head of the selection panel and the resident Nutritionist
- 2004 ... 'How to Sleep Better' on BBC 1 with Professor Robert Winston. As a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist advising on exercise and healthy eating to lose fat weight
- 2004 ... 'All About Men' on Bravo tv - advising on the dangers and use of drugs by athletes in high level sport
- 2005 ... Organiser and presenter of the London Olympia Bodybuilding, Figure & Fitness Championships
- 2005 ... Key speaker at the 'Overfed and Undernourished' conference on childhood obesity
- 2005 ... Writing a regular Health and Fitness column in the 'Birmingham News' paper
- 2005 ... Resident Nutrition and Exercise specialist writing for 'Personal Trainers for Women' magazine
- 2005 ... Lead article and cover in the practitioners 'Positive Health' magazine
- 2006 ... BBC Asian Network radio on the issue of 'Male Body Dysmorphia'
- 2006 ... BBC Radio 5 Live with Simon Mayo on the issue of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid use by youngsters
- 2006 ... Feature on Cain and many of his winning athletes in 'Body Fitness' magazine
- 2007 ... BBC1 Breakfast News giving his opinion on the multiple benefits of walking as an all round exercise.
- 2007 ... Article on Cain in The Times magazine in Malta regarding his varied work including his visit to the island with his athlete for the World Ms Figure Championships as well as training a footballer in Miami and a business trip to promote health and fitness in India.
- 2007 ... ITV Central News with a female client stating the positive benefits of a healthy lifestyle and good nutrition to overcome cancer.
- 2008 ... Various articles in the media including Workout and Birmingham newspapers
- 2008 ... Speaker at Londons Fitness Forum, an educational convention for fitness professionals with leading experts from around the world.
- 2008 ... MultiTrax CPD workshops on nutrition and exercise knowledge for fitness professionals.
- 2009 ... Seminar to degree students at University College Birmingham on nutritional truth vs myth.
- 2010 ... writer for Body Fit magazine.
- 2011 ... Key Speaker at The Good Health Show.
- 2012 ... Product development and educator on behalf of Nutri.
as well as numerous articles published in magazines and coaching journals as well as many radio appearances including BBC Radio West Midlands, Radio Five Live and Heart FM.
Cain has been actively involved in the health industry since the early 90's having been an Area Manager for over 5 years for a chain of large fitness stores. He also wrote and taught his own courses at Solihull college for several years before working for a short period of time in Kenya. Upon his return GB Fitness was born.
As a professional speaker he has also held many seminars including being a key speaker at the annual Federation of Holistic Therapists convention with over 300 therapists attending his talks. Cain was a key speaker at the 2005 annual conference on ‘Childhood Obesity and Malnutrition’ and its issues. He also had several key lectures at the 2008 Multitrax Fitness Forum held at Excel in London. He is a regular speaker at business summer schools abroad on the issues of Health, Fitness and Well-Being within the workplace as well as for corporate clients such as the Academy of Chief Executives...
Cain travels extensively with his work and has students from many countries come to study under him ... such as Sherin, the P.T. of Shilpa Shetty
His motto is 'don't just do it - DO IT RIGHT!