Personal training generally takes the form of one-to-one exercise education and supervision. This is carried out following a face to face consultation to assess the clients' goals, health history and exercise background etc.
The training can take place either at a gym that the client is currently a member of or at a suitable location that is convenient.
The structure of the workouts can vary but generally consist of:
- Resistance (weight) training
- Functional training - which includes postural assessment and correction techniques
- Strength and conditioning for sports
- Cardio-vascular conditioning and stretching
- We strongly recommend that we look at each of these aspects, as they are all vital to the progression of the client's overall fitness and well-being.
if you want THE PICTURE OF HEALTH, let us help show you all the pieces of the puzzle
- Sports performance development
- Whatever the client is aiming to achieve...
YOUR INVESTMENT? - to get all this information and instruction is only £50 per 1 hour session or for 10 sessions (taken as suitable for the individual) only £400
call 07961 346461
...to see testimonials from some of Cains clients please CLICK HERE...