The GB Fitness Health Audit designed to 'Assess Not Guess!'
For any health conscious individual or business...
As you would audit the books to determine the financial health of a company, so too can you audit the health of yourself/your staff to facilitate improvements in your/their overall well-being. The power of bringing health to the individual is significant, especially considering how few of us will undertake any recommended yearly check up. An assessment can be the catalyst for early intervention and encourage individuals to visit their G.P. if health risks are made evident.
The health audit consists of an individual consultation with a GB Fitness Master Trainer specialist who will undertake the following physiological screening tests:
- Total Body Composition Assessment (includes bodyfat, lean tissue and hydration levels as well as daily calorific requirement)
- Comprehensive Lifestyle Analysis (with focus on work/life balance)
- Nutritional Assessment
- Blood Pressure
- Resting/Working Heart Rate
- Blood Cholesterol (the all important HDL/LDL ratio not just a total figure)
- Total Blood Glucose (Type II Diabetes Risk)
- Full Biochemistry Profile that includes Liver Enzymes, Electrolyte levels, Iron Status, Red Blood Cell Count, Triglycerides and more
- Stress Resilience Assessment
- Cardiovascular Disease Development Risk Assessment
- Vital Lung Capacity Measure
- Flexibility Assessment
... in fact a full range of bespoke assessments can be offered and any pathology test that you require can be discussed and provided. These include:
- Female/Male Hormone Panel
- Thyroid/Adrenal Function Tests (TSH, T4, T3 and DHEA, Cortisol etc)
- Full E.C.G.
- Immune/Viral Assessment Profiles
- Vitamin/Mineral/Essential Fats/Toxin level Status
- Allergy/Intolerance Screening (IgE, IgG etc)
- we now offer a full Biomechanical Screen for underlying issues, be it for posture or sport.
The GB Fitness Health Audit is a standard component of the Corporate Well-Being Program. In this capacity, it constitutes a pre-program benchmark from which program success can be gauged with longitudinal comparison on individual and company improvements in health and fitness physiology.
All services can be offered to individuals also, please just ask...