The GB Fitness Health Audit designed to ‘Assess Not Guess!’
A recent podcast that Cain did for Urban Health in London on Hormones…
For any health conscious individual or business…
As you would audit the books to determine the financial health of a company, so too can you audit the health of yourself/your team to facilitate improvements in your/their overall well-being. The power of bringing health to the individual is significant, especially considering how few of us will undertake any recommended yearly check up. An assessment can be the catalyst for early intervention and encourage individuals to visit their G.P. if health risks are made evident.
As a qualified phlebotomist Cain is able to take your blood, via venepuncture, if required.
The health audit consists of an individual consultation with Cain Leathem who will undertake some/all of the following physiological screening tests:
• Total Body Composition Assessment (includes bodyfat, lean tissue and hydration levels as well as daily calorific requirement)
• Comprehensive Lifestyle Analysis (with focus on LIFE/work balance)
• Nutritional Assessment (incorporating a needs assessment, symptom analysis, goal setting etc.)
• Blood Pressure
• Resting/Working Heart Rate
• Blood Cholesterol (the all important HDL/LDL ratio not just a total figure)
• Blood Glucose and HbA1c (Type II Diabetes Risk)
• Full Biochemistry Profile that includes Liver Enzymes, Electrolyte levels, Iron Status, Red and White Blood Cell count, Triglycerides, Iron and Ferritin status and more
• Stress Resilience Assessment
• Cardiovascular Disease Development Risk Assessment
• DNA assessments (via mouth swab for health, fitness, emotional and nutrition influencing genes)
In fact a full range of bespoke assessments can be offered and any pathology test that you require can be discussed and provided. These include:
• Female/Male Hormone Panel
• Thyroid/Adrenal Function Tests (TSH, T4, Free T3, Thyroid anti-bodies and DHEA/Cortisol etc.)
• Immune/Viral Assessment Profiles (including Covid anti-bodies)
• Vitamin/Mineral/Essential Fats/Toxin level Status
• Allergy/Intolerance Screening (IgE, IgG etc)
• Comprehensive Gut Health (including GI Map stool tests for pathogens and beneficial bacteria balance)
Upon completion of the assessments, participants are given a report of assessment results and key recommendations towards making the appropriate healthy lifestyle choices that are individually tailored to each client to facilitate the achievement of this Optimal Health goal. All results are kept in the strictest confidence.
Clinical health assessments right there in your office!
Cain Leathem is a qualified phlebotomist and has access to many leading labs including The Doctors Lab, Invivo, Genova, Thriva, Nordic, Lorisian and more.
Simply call to discuss you requirements, be they individual or part of a
Corporate Optimal Health package.
Call 07961 346461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The GB Fitness Health Audit is a vital component of the Corporate OPTIMAL-Being Program. In this capacity, it constitutes a pre-program benchmark from which program success can be gauged with longitudinal comparison on individual and company improvements in health and fitness physiology.